Friday, January 28, 2011

Architecture

so let me start off saying that i tried my best to take artistic pictures. i was absent during the week this was assigned so i missed some things but i read my book. :)

Location 1: local park. I don't know for sure if play structures count as architecture but i was trying to think outside the box. Since someone has to build it and it has lots of shapes/lines, i thought that this play structure would be good. It didn't turn out as i planned...

Location 2: Buri Buri Elementary School. I decided to take a detail shot of the school building. I seen a little mural on the side of it and thought it would make for a good picture. Obviously schools are off limits after school hours and on the weekend so there is a fence there. i think the fence adds something to the picture. hmm but i dont know.

Location 3: My house. So i got lazy on this last one and decided to use my house as the subject. first i did the big picture. the outside of my house is boring so i included my palm tree and the front entrance. For the interior of my house, i took a picture of part of my kitchen. And finally the detail pic, i used my fence because i didn't think the stucko material of my house would make for an interesting picture.

interior
big3
detail3

No comments:

Post a Comment